Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I Accept Myself

Take a few deep breaths and release the latent hostility from your shoulders. Sit consecutive and stopping point your eyes for a minute and just loosen up and breathe. Then, when you experience more than relaxed, unfastened your eyes and read the followers to yourself slowly:

"Today I can accept myself. I make not necessitate to be perfect. I am loveable just as I am, even with my oddities and faults. I have got many good qualities. I make my best. I care about others. I am also _______.

I am equal to other people. No 1 is perfect. We each have got got different experiences in life and have been given different challenges and different opportunities. I will not compare myself to them, or them to me, because that would not be fair.

I value myself because I have got value. Everyone have value. There have got got also been modern modern times when I've been there for others and times I have made others smile. I am loved. I also value my life because it gives me the chance to turn and experience, to learn, to love, to be loved, to laugh, to seek things, to have got victories and to do mistakes, to larn from those errors and to turn some more than because I had them. I will travel with the flowing and bask life and its challenges.

I am at peace with myself. I will be loving and encouraging to me, like a lovingness and wise parent that wishings me to be healthy, successful, and happy. I wish these things for myself. I will foster a stronger, more than confident me.

When I happen I am being difficult on myself, I will simply allow it go. I will take a few deep breaths and retrieve love, and then I will get again. I accept myself and will handle myself kindly.

No comments: